Is your Investment Property a good Investment?
We are asked this question many times by our clients.
What makes a good property investment, and how can you know if the one you have is good is a vexing question.
In order to provide assistance to our clients we have invested in a sophisticated software package which is able to proved in depth analysis of a range of scenarios.
This means that when you are considering any change in your property holdings, whether purchase, sale, renovation or development; we are able to give you a comprehensive analysis of the short and long term results.
Our Property Investment Analysis service will certainly make the decision making process more accurate.
Assuring you a positive return in Property
We think proper analysis is vital, our software will:
- Factor in changes in rental levels, rises in property expenses and all other variables which change constantly over time
- Investigate how tax affective is the property’s performance
- Provide you an estimated amount of weekly contribution to maintain the proposed property investment
- Provide you an estimation of the forecast capital growth, based on historic indicative rates
- Analyse risks involved in your investment
Our Property Analysis provides
- Effective decision making where you can quickly estimate your rate of return, tax savings, net after-tax cost, and affordability
- An accurate reflection of property’s performance over time
- Analysis of desired returns against different opportunities and determines which property delivers
- Maximise tax deductions by setting up your investment correctly.
- Appropriate loan structures to save interest and reduce debt effectively
- Techniques to accumulate assets and build wealth through property investment
Do you have any of these questions?
- What rent do I need to generate to break even?
- What return can I anticipate on my investment?
- What will it cost me after tax?
- How much tax will I save?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What will be the real cost of finance after tax?
- How much capital growth can I expect?
Reports which are detailed and concise
- Cash flow projections
- Internal rate of return
- Before-tax & after-tax cash flows
- Tax benefits
- Variety of possible loan types
- Calculate personal investment and borrowing capacities
- Include a portfolio of properties
Home Loan Analysis
- Borrowing capacity
- Annual break-down of an investor’s home loan, showing the term of loan and total interest paid
- Analyse methods of repaying your home loan faster
- Consolidate and refinance several non-deductible loans into one
- Property values, income and expenditure projections
- Investment Equity & Net Worth
- Loan to Value & Debt Service Ratios
- After-Tax Cash Flows
- Interest and repayment schedule for both the home and investment loans
- Loan payment, balances and equity projections
- Tax benefits
- Taxable income
- Capital Gains Tax
- Land tax liabilities for any State in Australia
Our basic fee for this service is $420, which includes your principal residence and one investment property.
Additional investment properties can be added at $150 per property.