For Small Businesses cashflow is key. Receiving payments on time is vital to run the business and pay employees. That’s why Xero have recently launched a feature for invoice reminders.
The issue with Cashflow
Xero recognise that many small businesses have pressure to maintain a constant cashflow to keep the business running smoothly. Debt collection also often takes much time away from productive activities, but when customers aren’t followed up consistently, they don’t pay!
Instead of spending hours chasing overdue payments, you can now have Xero automatically email reminders to your customers. All you need to do its set it up!
So what does the upgrade provide you with?
• Automated follow up emails which allow your customer to view and pay the invoice online, right away.
• Ability to design your own follow up message and the days overdue as needed.
• Determine how often follow up emails are sent using preset timeframes or adjust your own to suit your business.
Here’s why we think you’ll benefit from Xero’s new update:
• Save time on chasing invoices
• Improve your cashflow
• Customers are constantly reminded of what is due and when
• Gain a good trail of follow ups in case of legal action being required.
If you are interested in Xero training or wish to set up Xero for your business, contact us today on 02 9299 7044 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.